Design exercises ILV
Lector: Matthias Figl, BSc MSc, Victor Klamert, BSc MSc, David Nechi, BSc
Contents of the course
- Introduction to SolidWorks
- Application of basic features, depending on the progress also further deepening features can be discussed
- Creation of drawing derivations
- Technical documentation of a construction project
- Specifically, this course is about connecting design and reality. Students should not only theoretically calculate motors, but also be able to realistically select motors with their drive for a project.
Testing on the PC (by means of software)
Exercise, use of software for CAD.