Social Economy and Social Work
You can apply to our degree programme online. After sending the online-application form you will receive an email with all further information relevant to the selection process.
The most important questions about the application:
Until when can I apply?
The application period for the academic year 2014/15 will be announced in time.
Which admission requirements are recognised?
- Bachelor or Diploma from a university of applied sciences degree programme in Social Work
- Diploma from a three-year academy for social work
- Diploma from a two-year academy for social work with additional post-secondary training and/or continuing vocational training to the extent of 60 ECTS credits (continuously during one year)
- Diploma/Bachelor in social sciences (e.g. political science, sociology, nursing sciences, culture - social anthropology)
- Diploma/Bachelor in educational science and philosophy
- Diploma/Bachelor in psychology
- Diploma from an education academy/college of education
- Equivalent foreign certification: the equivalence arises from international-law agreements, validation or in individual cases a decision by the head of the academic section.
What do I need for the application?
Send the application form (pdf) – which you will receive after the on-line application, with a tabular CV as well as the answers to further questions and copies of
- Your birth certificate
- Your proof of nationality
- Your proof of residence
- Your Bachelor or Diploma certificate(s)/equivalent international certificate(s) and other relevant proof of your entrance requirements
to the secretary's office of the degree programme.
When does the selection procedure take place?
The dates will be announced on the website as well as communicated to each applicant personally.
How does the selection procedure work?
The selection process consists of psychological-diagnostic methods.
How can I shorten the length of my studies?
There is the possibility of gaining an exemption from individual courses and obtaining credits for them. Each case will be decided individually.