Social Economy and Social Work
You can apply to our degree programme online. After sending the online-application form you will receive an email with all further information relevant to the selection process.
The most important questions about the application:
Until when can I apply?
Our application period for the academic year 2014/15 is from 1st January to 15th May 2014.
Which admission requirements are recognised?
- Bachelor or Diploma from a university of applied sciences degree programme in Social Work
- Diploma from a three-year academy for social work
- Diploma from a two-year academy for social work with additional post-secondary training and/or continuing vocational training to the extent of 60 ECTS credits (continuously during one year)
- Diploma/Bachelor in social sciences (e.g. political science, sociology, social and cultural anthropology, development studies)
- Diploma/Bachelor in educational science and philosophy
- Diploma/Bachelor in psychology
- Diploma from an education academy/college of education
- Equivalent foreign certification: the equivalence arises from international-law agreements, validation or in individual cases a decision by the head of the academic section.
What do I need for the application?
Firstly you need to apply for our degree programme online. After sending the online application form, you will receive an e-mail with all further information relevant to the selection process.
When does the selection procedure take place?
The selection process takes place in May/June 2014.
How does the selection procedure work?
The selection process is based on a one-to-one interview.
The time of your application (within the application period) is of no relevance for the applicaion process). Relevant job-related qualifications are beneficial.
How can I shorten the length of my studies?
There is the possibility of gaining an exemption from individual courses and obtaining credits for them. Each case will be decided individually.