Biotechnological Quality Management
As an applicant you can apply online for the degree programme within the application period. After completion of the
Online application form (available in german only)
you will receive an email with all further information relevant to the selection process.
If you fulfil the admission requirements you may take part in the selection process. This consists of a written test and an interview with the selection committee.
The most important questions about the application:
When is the registration deadline?
The application period for the academic year 2013/14 starts on the 30th of November 2012 and ends on the 30th of June 2013.
Which qualifications are recognised for admission?
- Bachelor’s degree in natural sciences-technology or an equivalent degree from an institute of higher education with a total of 180 ECTS credits, with at least 60 ECTS credits in natural sciences (chemistry, microbiology, mathematics, statistics, biochemistry, molecular biology) and at least 13 ECTS credits in technological subjects (process engineering, principals of bioprocess technology, measurement and control technology). This applies for all courses of study that have already implemented the ECTS credit system. More detailed information available on request.
- Equivalent foreign certification: Equivalency is determined by international law agreements, validation or, in individual cases, by decision of the Head of the Academic Department.
- More information about the bachelor’s degree programs for BioengineeringMolecular Biotechnology
What do I need to apply?
After completion of your on-line application send copies of the following by post, e-mail or fax to our department offices:
- Your proof of citizenship
- Your bachelor’s or academic diploma / equivalent foreign certificate
When does the selection process take place?
Beginning in February 2013. The dates will be announced during the course of the academic year 2012/13.
How does the selection process work?
The selection process examines the professional suitability of the applicant for the master‘s degree programme. The selection process consists of a written test and an interview.
How can I shorten my study time?
It is possible to grant credit for any accredited formal or professional qualifications that exceed the admission requirements. Decisions will be made on a case by case basis.
What can I do if I do not fulfil the admission conditions?
Please, clarify your options and how to proceed in a personal interview with the programme director. For an appointment, please contact the programme administrator.